LCHF stands for “Low Carb High Fat” and is Get2It’s recommended nutrition and lifestyle plan – followed by Tracy herself! The LCHF Lifestyle can also be complemented by Fasting.
And… there is no better time than now to try out a new lifestyle plan, particularly since we are all spending so much more time at home with the COVID-19 restrictions! I also decided to offer the programme at a significant discount until 31 May 2020.
What is LCHF and how does it work?
The principle of the LCHF Lifestyle is to focus on eating mostly whole and unprocessed foods, while increasing your intake of vegetables, reducing sugary and starchy foods. By following the general guidelines you will automatically be consuming fewer carbohydrates while feeling more satisfied and energised!
Is LCHF a fad Diet? LCHF is a Lifestyle, not a diet and closely follows what humans used to eat many years ago, rather than what our current dietary lifestyle is.
Do I have to count calories? No, you do not have to count calories.
Am I eliminating carbs? No, you do not eliminate carbs, you are reducing the amounts you consume.
Am I going to feel deprived? Followed correctly, you should not feel deprived – treats are allowed!
How does Fasting help? Fasting is a weight-loss tool which simply allows your body to burn off excess fat.
Why should I follow this Lifestyle?
- Lose weight and keep it off!
- Develop a healthy relationship with food!
- Reduce aches, pains and inflammation!
- Feel more energised!
- Live better and longer!
How does LCHF work??
- This lifestyle is the best way to manage insulin resistance and carb intolerances – reversing the lethargic feelings and quick weight gain.
- Eating the LCHF way re-balances your body’s blood sugar and hormone levels that control energy levels which in return allows your body to work the way it should (as a fat burning machine).
- Weight control becomes easier and you experience increased energy levels – freeing you up from low-fat calorie counting which leaves you feeling hungry and tired.
- Raised glucose and insulin levels are the enemy! Reducing carb intake and finding your personal carb tolerance level will get the glucose and insulin levels under control.
What should I eat? What shouldn’t I eat?
Purchase now to find out more and give your body the kickstart it needs!
On sale for just $40 – that’s 50% off. Sale ends 31 May 2020.